Galaxy S22 Guides
Galaxy S21 Guides
Galaxy S20 Guide
- How to Use Enhanced Processing on Galaxy S20 with Android 11 update?
- How to access, use, and customise widgets on Galaxy S20 lock screen and AOD screen with Android 11 update for Galaxy S20?
- How to update Galaxy S20 to Android 11?
- How to use Galaxy S20 lockdown mode?
- Top 11 new features in Galaxy S20 Android 11 update
Galaxy S10 Guides
Galaxy S9 and S9+ guides
- How to use Bixby quick commands on Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+, Note 8, and Note 9 with the Android Pie update?
- How to use the floating keyboard on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- How to use the lockdown mode on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- Official user manuals for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus with Android Pie update
- Top 9 new features of Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9+
Galaxy S8 Guides
- How to use the new features in Android Pie update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- How to use app shortcuts in Galaxy S8 Home screen in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- Use notification dots/notification number badge in Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update
- How to Install Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- New status icons in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+
Samsung Galaxy Note
Galaxy S6 Guide
Galaxy S7 Guides
Moto G Guide
Moto X Phone
Headphone Guide Pro
- AirPods Pro 2 New features explained
- What is Samsung Seamless Codec? 4 things you should know about this new codec
- How to use widgets to check battery levels and control Galaxy Buds 2, Galaxy Buds Pro, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds+, and Galaxy Buds?
- AirPods 3 vs AirPods Pro: which one should you choose?
- AirPods 3 vs AirPods 2: Top 8 improvements and new features of AirPods 3
- How to Use and Adjust Force Sensor on AirPods Pro like a Pro?
- Galaxy Buds 2 vs Galaxy Buds Pro: the Top 8 Pros and Cons
- 4 ways to check Galaxy Buds Live battery level
- How to manage Galaxy Buds Live in Galaxy Wearable App?
- How to use touch control on Galaxy Buds Live?
Category Archives: Holiday Jokes
Gift for mother-in-law
Two guys were talking at work. “I’ve got a problem,” said the first one. “What is it?” “My wife has done it to me again. I’m supposed to buy my mother-in-law a present for her birthday, from the two of … Continue reading
Posted in Birthday Jokes, Family Jokes, People Jokes, Relationship, Marriage, and Sex Jokes Tagged birthday, cemetery plot, gift, husband, mother-in-law, wife Leave a comment
Mr. Jacobson decided to take a week off from the pressures of the office and went skiing. Alas, no sooner did he reach the slopes than he heard an ominous rumbling: moments later a sheet of snow came crashing toward … Continue reading
Posted in Holiday Jokes, Office Jokes Tagged donation, office, red cross, rescue, ski, traveller Leave a comment
Blondes Are Not Stupid Convention
80,000 blondes are gathered for a Blondes Are Not Stupid convention. The leader says, “We are all here today to prove to the world that blondes are not stupid. Can I have a volunteer?” A blonde gingerly works her way … Continue reading
Posted in Blonde Jokes, Holiday Jokes, Kids Jokes, Office Jokes, Police Jokes Tagged blonde, meeting Leave a comment
Its Christmas at a normal family’s home…. 4 year old sister, mom, dad, 16 year old sister and 14 year old brother. Mom in the kitchen stuffing the turkey. All of a sudden turkey falls off counter and mom goes … Continue reading
Posted in Campus Jokes, Christmas Jokes, Kids Jokes, Relationship, Marriage, and Sex Jokes Tagged child, Christmas, dirty, education Leave a comment
Cannot go up the chimney
Santa is putting presents by the tree when he hears a woman’s voice say “Santa will you please come sit with me?” Santa turns and sees a beautiful woman sitting on her couch in a very sexy gown. Santa says … Continue reading
Posted in Christmas Jokes, Relationship, Marriage, and Sex Jokes Tagged chimney, Christmas, dick, gift, Santa, sexx, woman Leave a comment
1000 Valentine cards
A guy walks into a post office one day to see a middle-aged, balding man standing at the counter methodically placing “Love” stamps on bright pink envelopes with hearts all over them. He then takes out a perfume bottle and … Continue reading
Posted in Lawyer Jokes, Relationship, Marriage, and Sex Jokes, Valentine's Day Jokes Tagged card, gift, lawyer, Valentine's day Leave a comment
Over breakfast one morning, a woman said to her husband, “I bet you don’t know what day this is.” “Of course I do,” he indignantly answered, going out the door to the office. At 10 AM, the doorbell rang, and … Continue reading
Posted in Family Jokes, Holiday Jokes, Relationship, Marriage, and Sex Jokes Tagged gift, husband, sex, wife Leave a comment
The right choice
My 16-year-old brother, Ryan, was out late with friends one night. Suddenly he realized it was Father’s Day and he had neglected to buy a card for our dad. After much searching, Ryan located an open store, but was disappointed … Continue reading
Posted in Campus Jokes, Family Jokes, Holiday Jokes Tagged card, father, gift Leave a comment
Screw light bulb
How many Christians does it take to screw in a light bulb? None. The Bible makes no mention of light bulbs.
Posted in Christmas Jokes, Short Q & A Tagged Bible, bulb, Christian, Christmas Leave a comment
10 things that sound dirty at Thanksgiving, but aren’t…
10. “Just reach in and grab the giblets.” 9. “Whew…that’s one terrific spread!” 8. “I am in the mood for a little dark meat!” 7. “Tying the legs together will keep the inside moist.” 6. “Talk about a HUGE breast!” … Continue reading
Posted in Thanksgiving Jokes, Top 10 List Tagged dirty, thanksgiving, turkey Leave a comment
A blonde’s Thanksgiving dinner
It was the first time the blonde was eating Thanksgiving dinner without her family. Trying to re-enact the tradition, she prepared a dinner for herself alone. The next day, her mother called to see how everything went. “Oh, mother, I … Continue reading
Posted in Blonde Jokes, Thanksgiving Jokes Tagged blonde, dinner, thanksgiving, turkey Leave a comment
Stand in line for that too
During a busy Pre-Christmas day at Sydney airport, a crowded flight was cancelled. A single agent was re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travelers. Suddenly, an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket down on … Continue reading
Posted in Christmas Jokes, Country Jokes, Hotel and Travel Jokes, People Jokes, Relationship, Marriage, and Sex Jokes Tagged airline, airport, Australia, Christmas, girl, queue, sex, ticket Leave a comment
Father Christmas gift
Alex was five; all his Christmas presents were always signed, ’from Father Christmas.’ A little while after Alex had opened all his presents on Christmas morning, we became aware that he was looking quite down in the mouth for no … Continue reading
Posted in Christmas Jokes, Holiday Jokes, Kids Jokes Tagged child, Christmas, father, gift, mother Leave a comment
Top ten things to say about a Christmas gift you don’t like…
10. Hey! Now there’s a gift! 9. Well, well, well… 8. Boy, if I had not recently shot up 4 sizes that would’ve fit. 7. This is perfect for wearing around the basement. 6. Gosh. I hope this never catches … Continue reading
Posted in Christmas Jokes, Kids Jokes, Top 10 List Tagged Christmas, dog, gift, top 10 list Leave a comment
Holding for ransom
Little Johnny was planning on getting lots of presents for Christmas. He knew that god had a connection to the North Pole, and stood up and started to pray. “God, i have been a child of perfection this year. I … Continue reading
Posted in American Jokes, Christmas Jokes, Kids Jokes Tagged Christmas, gift, God, kid Leave a comment
Santa Claus and Bubba Claus
A new contract for Santa has finally been negotiated. Please read the following carefully. I regret to inform you that, effective immediately, I will no longer be able to serve Southern United States on Christmas Eve. Due to the overwhelming … Continue reading
Posted in Christmas Jokes, Country Jokes Tagged America, Christmas, letter, Santa Leave a comment
The manager of a megastore came to check on his new salesman. “How many customers did you serve today?” the manager asked. “One,” replied the new guy. “Only one?” said the boss, “how much was the sale?” The salesman answered, … Continue reading
Posted in Holiday Jokes, Office Jokes, People Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged boat, car, fishing, salesman Leave a comment
Top 10 bad things to hear on an airplane
10. This is your captain speaking and I don’t feel that life is worth living anymore. 9. We’re cruising at an altitude of… ah, hell, I don’t know. 8. Could somebody come up here and tell me what this button … Continue reading
Posted in Holiday Jokes, Hotel and Travel Jokes, Top 10 List Tagged airplane, captain, top 10 list Leave a comment