Galaxy S22 Guides
Galaxy S21 Guides
Galaxy S20 Guide
- How to Use Enhanced Processing on Galaxy S20 with Android 11 update?
- How to access, use, and customise widgets on Galaxy S20 lock screen and AOD screen with Android 11 update for Galaxy S20?
- How to update Galaxy S20 to Android 11?
- How to use Galaxy S20 lockdown mode?
- Top 11 new features in Galaxy S20 Android 11 update
Galaxy S10 Guides
Galaxy S9 and S9+ guides
- How to use the rotation toggle to change and lock screen orientation in Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus?
- How to lock Galaxy S9 home screen layout on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- How to use the lift to wake feature on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- How to update Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus to Android Pie (Android 9)?
- Official user manuals for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus with Android Pie update
Galaxy S8 Guides
- How to use the new features in Android Pie update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- How to use app shortcuts in Galaxy S8 Home screen in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- Use notification dots/notification number badge in Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update
- How to Install Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- New status icons in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+
Samsung Galaxy Note
Galaxy S6 Guide
Galaxy S7 Guides
Moto G Guide
Moto X Phone
- What are the 3 compatible audio cables for Chromecast Audio? and why it matters?
- How to stream photos and videos on OneDrive to Chromecast?
- How to use Chromecast on Amazon Fire tablets (Fire HD, Fire HDX and Kindle Fire HDX)
- Android screen casting for Chromecast is now supported on all Android devices with KitKat 4.4.2 or later
Headphone Guide Pro
- AirPods Pro 2 New features explained
- What is Samsung Seamless Codec? 4 things you should know about this new codec
- How to use widgets to check battery levels and control Galaxy Buds 2, Galaxy Buds Pro, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds+, and Galaxy Buds?
- AirPods 3 vs AirPods Pro: which one should you choose?
- AirPods 3 vs AirPods 2: Top 8 improvements and new features of AirPods 3
- How to Use and Adjust Force Sensor on AirPods Pro like a Pro?
- Galaxy Buds 2 vs Galaxy Buds Pro: the Top 8 Pros and Cons
- 4 ways to check Galaxy Buds Live battery level
- How to manage Galaxy Buds Live in Galaxy Wearable App?
- How to use touch control on Galaxy Buds Live?
Category Archives: Texas Jokes
Texan with a new car
Three cowboys were hanging out in the bunkhouse. “I know that smart aleck Tex,” said the first. “He’s going to start bragging about that new foreign car he bought as soon as he gets back.” “Not Tex,” the second cowboy … Continue reading
Posted in Car Jokes, Country Jokes, People Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged bar, car, cowboy, friend, Texas Leave a comment
Bob is a regular guy and he is out at a local bar one night having a good time. Jack, the bartender and owner of the bar, offered him another drink and as he did Bob spoke up. ‘Hey Jack, … Continue reading
Posted in American Jokes, Bar Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged bar, bet, cowboy, pee Leave a comment
He’s peeing in the refrigerator again!
70-year-old George went for his annual physical. All of his tests came back with normal results. Dr. Smith said, “George, everything looks great physically. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with yourself, and do you … Continue reading
Posted in Family Jokes, Hospital Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged God, pee, refrigerator, toilet Leave a comment
Closed for the winter
Did you hear about the blonde couple that were found frozen to death in their car at a drive-in movie theater? They went to see ”Closed for the Winter”.
Posted in Blonde Jokes, People Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged blonde, car, movie Leave a comment
No nuts is an advantage
A retired US Marine was looking for a new job. He finally found one that appealed to his interests. At the interview, he was asked, “Do you have any military experience?” The Marine replied, “Why, yes! I’ve been in the … Continue reading
Posted in Office Jokes, People Jokes, Politician Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged disability, employment, interview, job, marine, testicle, war Leave a comment
Mrs. Jones, do you know me?
A small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness to the stand in a trial — a grandmotherly, elderly woman. He approached her and asked, “Mrs. Jones, do you know me?” She responded, “Why, yes, I do know you Mr. Williams. … Continue reading
Posted in Lawyer Jokes, People Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged court, judge, lawyer Leave a comment
An enthusiastic door-to-door vacuum salesman
An enthusiastic door-to-door vacuum salesman goes to the first house in his new territory. He knocks, a real mean and tough looking lady opens the door, and before she has a chance to say anything, he runs inside and dumps … Continue reading
Posted in Office Jokes, People Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged salesman, vacuum cleaner Leave a comment
Not a flight instructor?
A photographer for a national magazine was assigned to take pictures of a great forest fire. He was advised that a small plane would be waiting to fly him over the fire. The photographer arrived at the airstrip just an … Continue reading
Posted in Campus Jokes, Hotel and Travel Jokes, People Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged airplane, fire, instructor, photographer Leave a comment
A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor’s office. After his checkup, the doctor called the wife into his office alone. He said, “Your husband is suffering from a very severe stress disorder. If you don’t do the following, your … Continue reading
Posted in Family Jokes, Hospital Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged breakfast, dinner, doctore, husband, lunch, sex Leave a comment
Translating male phrases
“I’m going fishing.” Really means… “I’m going to drink myself dangerously stupid and stand by a stream with a stick in my hand, while the fish swim by in complete safety.” “It’s a guy thing.” Really means…. “There is no … Continue reading
Posted in Family Jokes, Relationship, Marriage, and Sex Jokes, Texas Jokes, Top 10 List Tagged driving, family, man, marriage, phrases, woman Leave a comment
A pretty young blonde visiting her new doctor for the first time found herself alone in a small waiting room. She began undressing nervously, preparing herself for the upcoming examination. Just as she draped the last of her garments over … Continue reading
Posted in Blonde Jokes, Hospital Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged blonde, eye, medical examination, nude Leave a comment
Doctor: Well, I have good news and bad news. Patient: Go with the good news first. Doctor: You have 24 hours to live. Patient: What?! How about the bad news? Doctor: I forgot to call you yesterday.
Posted in Hospital Jokes, Office Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged bad news, doctor, good news, patient Leave a comment
A blonde walks into an appliance store, and asks to buy a television set. “Sorry,” says the owner. “We don’t allow blondes in here.” The blonde leaves and dyes her hair brown. The next day, she returns and asks to … Continue reading
Posted in Blonde Jokes, Office Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged blonde, microwave, shopping, TV Leave a comment
Last requests for blonde, brunette and redhead
Three women are about to be executed. One’s a brunette, one’s a redhead and one’s a blonde. The guard brings the brunette forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no and the executioner shouts, … Continue reading
Posted in Blonde Jokes, People Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged blonde, brunette, redhead Leave a comment
Two blondes are on opposite sides of a lake. “How do I get to the other side?” “Duh! You ARE on the other side!”
Posted in Blonde Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged blonde, lake Leave a comment
Blonde working at Starbucks
A blonde is working at the local Starbucks. A lady walks in and orders an Iced Cappuccino. ”Do you want it hot or cold?”
Posted in Blonde Jokes, Restaurant Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged blonde, coffee, starbucks Leave a comment
Bush, Einstein and Picasso
When Einstein died and arrived at the gates of heaven, St. Peter wouldn’t let him in until he proved his identity. Einstein scribbled out a couple of his equations, and was admitted into paradise. And when Picasso died, St. Peter … Continue reading
Posted in Church and God Jokes, Politician Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged Albert Einstein, Geoge Dubya Bush, Picasso, St. Peter Leave a comment
The manager of a megastore came to check on his new salesman. “How many customers did you serve today?” the manager asked. “One,” replied the new guy. “Only one?” said the boss, “how much was the sale?” The salesman answered, … Continue reading
Posted in Holiday Jokes, Office Jokes, People Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged boat, car, fishing, salesman Leave a comment
Where’s my Rolex?
A very successful lawyer parked his brand-new Lexus in front of his office, ready to show it off to his colleagues. As he got out, a truck passed too close and completely tore off the door on the driver’s side … Continue reading
Posted in Lawyer Jokes, Office Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged car, lawyer, Lexus, police, Rolex, watch Leave a comment
Definition of crying shame
Q: What is the definition “lucky break?” A: When a busload of lawyers goes off a cliff. Q: What is the definition of a “crying shame”? A: There was an empty seat.
Posted in Lawyer Jokes, Short Q & A, Texas Jokes Tagged accident, lawyer Leave a comment