Galaxy S22 Guides
Galaxy S21 Guides
Galaxy S20 Guide
- How to Use Enhanced Processing on Galaxy S20 with Android 11 update?
- How to access, use, and customise widgets on Galaxy S20 lock screen and AOD screen with Android 11 update for Galaxy S20?
- How to update Galaxy S20 to Android 11?
- How to use Galaxy S20 lockdown mode?
- Top 11 new features in Galaxy S20 Android 11 update
Galaxy S10 Guides
Galaxy S9 and S9+ guides
- How to use the updated camera app in Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus?
- How to use the rotation toggle to change and lock screen orientation in Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus?
- How to lock Galaxy S9 home screen layout on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- How to use a USB flash drive on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use Samsung DeX Station for Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+, Note 8 and Note 9?
Galaxy S8 Guides
- How to use the new features in Android Pie update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- How to use app shortcuts in Galaxy S8 Home screen in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- Use notification dots/notification number badge in Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update
- How to Install Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- New status icons in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+
Samsung Galaxy Note
Galaxy S6 Guide
Galaxy S7 Guides
- How to use Galaxy S7 blue light filter in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Android Nougat update?
- How to clear number badge in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge with Android Nougat update?
- How to change screen resolution of Galaxy S7 and S7 after Android Nougat update?
- Official user manual for Galaxy S7 with Android Nougat update
Moto G Guide
Moto X Phone
Headphone Guide Pro
- AirPods Pro 2 New features explained
- What is Samsung Seamless Codec? 4 things you should know about this new codec
- How to use widgets to check battery levels and control Galaxy Buds 2, Galaxy Buds Pro, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds+, and Galaxy Buds?
- AirPods 3 vs AirPods Pro: which one should you choose?
- AirPods 3 vs AirPods 2: Top 8 improvements and new features of AirPods 3
- How to Use and Adjust Force Sensor on AirPods Pro like a Pro?
- Galaxy Buds 2 vs Galaxy Buds Pro: the Top 8 Pros and Cons
- 4 ways to check Galaxy Buds Live battery level
- How to manage Galaxy Buds Live in Galaxy Wearable App?
- How to use touch control on Galaxy Buds Live?
Tag Archives: Christmas
Its Christmas at a normal family’s home…. 4 year old sister, mom, dad, 16 year old sister and 14 year old brother. Mom in the kitchen stuffing the turkey. All of a sudden turkey falls off counter and mom goes … Continue reading
Posted in Campus Jokes, Christmas Jokes, Kids Jokes, Relationship, Marriage, and Sex Jokes Tagged child, Christmas, dirty, education Leave a comment
Cannot go up the chimney
Santa is putting presents by the tree when he hears a woman’s voice say “Santa will you please come sit with me?” Santa turns and sees a beautiful woman sitting on her couch in a very sexy gown. Santa says … Continue reading
Posted in Christmas Jokes, Relationship, Marriage, and Sex Jokes Tagged chimney, Christmas, dick, gift, Santa, sexx, woman Leave a comment
Screw light bulb
How many Christians does it take to screw in a light bulb? None. The Bible makes no mention of light bulbs.
Posted in Christmas Jokes, Short Q & A Tagged Bible, bulb, Christian, Christmas Leave a comment
Stand in line for that too
During a busy Pre-Christmas day at Sydney airport, a crowded flight was cancelled. A single agent was re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travelers. Suddenly, an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket down on … Continue reading
Posted in Christmas Jokes, Country Jokes, Hotel and Travel Jokes, People Jokes, Relationship, Marriage, and Sex Jokes Tagged airline, airport, Australia, Christmas, girl, queue, sex, ticket Leave a comment
Father Christmas gift
Alex was five; all his Christmas presents were always signed, ’from Father Christmas.’ A little while after Alex had opened all his presents on Christmas morning, we became aware that he was looking quite down in the mouth for no … Continue reading
Posted in Christmas Jokes, Holiday Jokes, Kids Jokes Tagged child, Christmas, father, gift, mother Leave a comment
Top ten things to say about a Christmas gift you don’t like…
10. Hey! Now there’s a gift! 9. Well, well, well… 8. Boy, if I had not recently shot up 4 sizes that would’ve fit. 7. This is perfect for wearing around the basement. 6. Gosh. I hope this never catches … Continue reading
Posted in Christmas Jokes, Kids Jokes, Top 10 List Tagged Christmas, dog, gift, top 10 list Leave a comment
Holding for ransom
Little Johnny was planning on getting lots of presents for Christmas. He knew that god had a connection to the North Pole, and stood up and started to pray. “God, i have been a child of perfection this year. I … Continue reading
Posted in American Jokes, Christmas Jokes, Kids Jokes Tagged Christmas, gift, God, kid Leave a comment
Santa Claus and Bubba Claus
A new contract for Santa has finally been negotiated. Please read the following carefully. I regret to inform you that, effective immediately, I will no longer be able to serve Southern United States on Christmas Eve. Due to the overwhelming … Continue reading
Posted in Christmas Jokes, Country Jokes Tagged America, Christmas, letter, Santa Leave a comment
Redneck Christmas shopping
You know you’re a redneck when… you go Christmas shopping for your mom, sister and girlfriend and only come back with one gift.
Posted in Christmas Jokes, Redneck Jokes, Short Q & A, Texas Jokes Tagged Christmas, gift, girl friend, mother, redneck, sister Leave a comment
Funny and real instruction labels…
ON A HAIR DRYER: Do not use while sleeping. ON A BAG OF FRITOS: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. ON A BAR OF DIAL SOAP: Directions: Use like regular soap. ON A FROZEN DINNER: Serving … Continue reading
Posted in Christmas Jokes, Hotel and Travel Jokes, Miscellaneous Jokes, Office Jokes, Top 10 List Tagged airline, China, Christmas, dinner, hair dryer, hotel, instruction, iron, Korea, label, shower cap, soap Leave a comment
Tail Light on Bike
On Christmas morning, a cop on horseback was sitting at a traffic light. Next to him was a kid on his shiny new bike. The cop said to the kid, “Nice bike you’ve got there. Did Santa bring that to … Continue reading
Posted in Animal Jokes, People Jokes Tagged bike, child, Christmas, dick, police, Santa, traffic ticket Leave a comment
A sign of the times
As a little girl climbed onto Santa’s lap, Santa asked the usual, “And what would you like for Christmas?” The child stared at him open mouthed and horrified for a minute, then gasped: “Didn’t you get my E-mail?”
Posted in Christmas Jokes, Computer Jokes, Kids Jokes Tagged child, Christmas, email, Santa Leave a comment