Galaxy S22 Guides
Galaxy S21 Guides
Galaxy S20 Guide
- How to Use Enhanced Processing on Galaxy S20 with Android 11 update?
- How to access, use, and customise widgets on Galaxy S20 lock screen and AOD screen with Android 11 update for Galaxy S20?
- How to update Galaxy S20 to Android 11?
- How to use Galaxy S20 lockdown mode?
- Top 11 new features in Galaxy S20 Android 11 update
Galaxy S10 Guides
Galaxy S9 and S9+ guides
- How to lock Galaxy S9 home screen layout on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- How to use the floating keyboard on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- Top 9 new features of Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Galaxy S9 Android Pie update guides
- How to use Galaxy S9 camera Pro Mode on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
Galaxy S8 Guides
- How to use the new features in Android Pie update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- How to use app shortcuts in Galaxy S8 Home screen in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- Use notification dots/notification number badge in Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update
- How to Install Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- New status icons in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+
Samsung Galaxy Note
Galaxy S6 Guide
Galaxy S7 Guides
- How to use Galaxy S7 blue light filter in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Android Nougat update?
- How to customize Galaxy S7 quick setting buttons after Android Nougat update?
- How to show brightness control above notification panel in Android Nougat update for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- New Galaxy S7 status icons in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Nougat update
Moto G Guide
Moto X Phone
Headphone Guide Pro
- AirPods Pro 2 New features explained
- What is Samsung Seamless Codec? 4 things you should know about this new codec
- How to use widgets to check battery levels and control Galaxy Buds 2, Galaxy Buds Pro, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds+, and Galaxy Buds?
- AirPods 3 vs AirPods Pro: which one should you choose?
- AirPods 3 vs AirPods 2: Top 8 improvements and new features of AirPods 3
- How to Use and Adjust Force Sensor on AirPods Pro like a Pro?
- Galaxy Buds 2 vs Galaxy Buds Pro: the Top 8 Pros and Cons
- 4 ways to check Galaxy Buds Live battery level
- How to manage Galaxy Buds Live in Galaxy Wearable App?
- How to use touch control on Galaxy Buds Live?
Tag Archives: employment
New rules for employment
SICKNESS AND RELATED LEAVE: We will no longer accept a doctor statement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work. SURGERY: Operations are now banned. As long as … Continue reading
Posted in Office Jokes Tagged employment, salary, sick leave, toilet Leave a comment
No nuts is an advantage
A retired US Marine was looking for a new job. He finally found one that appealed to his interests. At the interview, he was asked, “Do you have any military experience?” The Marine replied, “Why, yes! I’ve been in the … Continue reading
Posted in Office Jokes, People Jokes, Politician Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged disability, employment, interview, job, marine, testicle, war Leave a comment
1. Since my last report, this employee has reached rock bottom and has started to dig. 2. I would not allow this employee to breed. 3. This associate is really not so much of a has-been, but more of a … Continue reading
Posted in American Jokes, Office Jokes, Top 10 List Tagged employee, employment, performance, top 10 list Leave a comment
A highly successful executive woman was tragically hit by a bus and died. Her soul arrived up in heaven where she was met at the pearly gates by St. Peter himself. “Welcome to Heaven,” said St. Peter. “Before you get … Continue reading
Posted in Church and God Jokes, Office Jokes, People Jokes Tagged accident, employment, heaven, hell, recruiter, St. Peter, woman Leave a comment
Three men are at the FBI Building for a job interview. The interviewing FBI agent tells the first man, ”To be in the FBI you must be loyal, dedicated, and give us your all. Your wife is in the next … Continue reading
Posted in Office Jokes, People Jokes, Police Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged agent, employment, FBI, gun, husband, interview, kill, wife Leave a comment
Real job application
This is an actual job application someone submitted to McDonald’s. They hired him. NAME – Greg Bulmash DESIRED POSITION – Reclining. Ha ha. But seriously, whatever’s available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn’t be applying … Continue reading
Posted in Campus Jokes, Office Jokes, Restaurant Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged application, employment, job, McDonald's Leave a comment
This blonde woman went to Canada to seek her fortune as a lumberjack. She met a foreman of a logging organization who offered to give her a job. “Now I hope you realize we expect you to cut down at … Continue reading
Posted in Blonde Jokes, Country Jokes, Office Jokes, People Jokes Tagged blonde, Canada, chainsaw, employment, job, lumberjack, tree Leave a comment
Employee of the month
These individual quotes were reportedly taken from actual employee performance evaluations in a large US Corporation. (1) ”Since my last report, this employee has reached rock bottom…..and has started to dig.” (2) ”His men would follow him anywhere, ……. but … Continue reading
Posted in Office Jokes, People Jokes, Top 10 List Tagged company, employment, office, report, top 10 list Leave a comment
Blonde looking for a job
A blonde was filling out an application form for a job. She promptly filled the columns entitled NAME, AGE, ADDRESS, etc. Then she came to the column: SALARY EXPECTED. ”Yes.”
Posted in Blonde Jokes, Office Jokes, Texas Jokes Tagged application, blonde, employment, job, salary Leave a comment
A large, well established, Canadian lumber camp advertised that they were looking for a good lumberjack. The very next day, a skinny little guy showed up at the camp with his axe, and knocked on the head lumberjacks’ door. The … Continue reading
Posted in Office Jokes, People Jokes Tagged Canada, employment, forest, interview, job, lumberjack, Sahara Leave a comment
A police dog responds to an ad for work with the FBI. “Well,” says the personnel director, “You’ll have to meet some strict requirements. First, you must type at least 60 words per minute.” Sitting down at the typewriter, the … Continue reading
Posted in Animal Jokes, Office Jokes, Police Jokes Tagged bilingual, dog, employment, FBI, interview, job, police Leave a comment
A job interview
Gary wants a job as a signalman on the railways. He is told to meet the inspector at the signal box. The inspector puts this question to him: “What would you do if you realized that 2 trains were heading … Continue reading
Posted in Car Jokes, Office Jokes, People Jokes Tagged employment, interview, train Leave a comment
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off. And also, help me to be careful of the toes I … Continue reading
Posted in Office Jokes Tagged employment, help Leave a comment