- The End of the Road: No Android 14 Update for the Galaxy S20
- How to Use Enhanced Processing on Galaxy S20 with Android 11 update?
- How to access, use, and customise widgets on Galaxy S20 lock screen and AOD screen with Android 11 update for Galaxy S20?
- How to update Galaxy S20 to Android 11?
- How to use Galaxy S20 lockdown mode?
- How to use Bixby quick commands on Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+, Note 8, and Note 9 with the Android Pie update?
- How to remap Bixby button on Galaxy S9 and S9+ after updating to Android Pie?
- How to use the updated camera app in Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus?
- How to use the rotation toggle to change and lock screen orientation in Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus?
- How to lock Galaxy S9 home screen layout on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- How to use the new features in Android Pie update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- How to use app shortcuts in Galaxy S8 Home screen in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- Use notification dots/notification number badge in Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update
- How to Install Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- New status icons in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+
- How to use screen zoom to adjust the size of icons, notifications, and lock screen keypads in Android Nougat update for Galaxy S7 and S7 edge?
- Use Galaxy S7 camera app with Android Nougat update in S7 and S7 edge
- Set and use camera timer in Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge
- How to use flash for Galaxy S7 front camera?
- Bluetooth Codec for Wireless Headphones and Earbuds: Everything You Need to Know
- New Features for AirPods Pro in iOS 17
- Unleashing the Power of LDAC Codec: How to Enable Hi-Res Audio on Android Devices with WF-1000XM4, WF1000XM5, and WH-1000 series?
- AirPods Pro 2 New features explained
- What is Samsung Seamless Codec? 4 things you should know about this new codec
- How to use widgets to check battery levels and control Galaxy Buds 2, Galaxy Buds Pro, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds+, and Galaxy Buds?
- AirPods 3 vs AirPods Pro: which one should you choose?
- AirPods 3 vs AirPods 2: Top 8 improvements and new features of AirPods 3
- How to Use and Adjust Force Sensor on AirPods Pro like a Pro?
- Galaxy Buds 2 vs Galaxy Buds Pro: the Top 8 Pros and Cons
Tag Archives: redneck
There was a Kentucky redneck and an Ohio buckeye, fishing on their respective sides of the Ohio river. Just as soon as the redneck put his line in the water, he slung a fish onto the bank, and the buckeye … Continue reading
A fellow walks into a bar very down on himself. As he walks up to the bar the bartender asks, “what’s the matter?” The fellow replies, “well I’ve got these two horses (sniff,sniff), and well… I can’t tell them apart. … Continue reading
An Irishman, a Italian and a redneck were doing construction work on the scaffolding of a tall building. They were eating lunch. The Irishman said, “Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for … Continue reading
Two rednecks meet on a dusty country road. One of them is carrying a big bag labeled, “chickens.” “Chickens, eh?” says one guy. “Hey, if I guess how many chickens you got, will you give me one?” “Heck,” says the … Continue reading
You know you’re a redneck when… you go Christmas shopping for your mom, sister and girlfriend and only come back with one gift.
1) You’ve ever had to lug a paint can to the top of a water tower to defend your sister’s honor. 2) Your wife’s hairdo has ever been destroyed by a ceiling fan. 3) You go to your family reunion … Continue reading
Save all manner of bacon grease. If it can’t be fried in bacon grease, it ain’t worth cooking, let alone eating. Just because one can drive on snow and ice does not mean we can’t stay home the two days … Continue reading
You might be a redneck if you can’t get married to your sweetheart because there’s a law against it!
Three railroad construction workers, a Chinese man, an Italian, and a redneck, are all sitting down to lunch. “Man,” the Chinese man says. “If I get another egg roll in my lunch, I’ll kill myself.” “Man,” the Italian says. “If … Continue reading