- How to Use Enhanced Processing on Galaxy S20 with Android 11 update?
- How to access, use, and customise widgets on Galaxy S20 lock screen and AOD screen with Android 11 update for Galaxy S20?
- How to update Galaxy S20 to Android 11?
- How to use Galaxy S20 lockdown mode?
- Top 11 new features in Galaxy S20 Android 11 update
- How to use the rotation toggle to change and lock screen orientation in Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus?
- How to use the floating keyboard on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- How to update Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus to Android Pie (Android 9)?
- How to use a USB flash drive on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use Samsung DeX Station for Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+, Note 8 and Note 9?
- How to use the new features in Android Pie update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- How to use app shortcuts in Galaxy S8 Home screen in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- Use notification dots/notification number badge in Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update
- How to Install Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- New status icons in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+
- how to use widgets in Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge?
- Changes on waiting time for wrong input on Galaxy S6 lock screen in Android Marshmallow update
- Galaxy S6 auto factory reset in Android Marshmallow update
- Changes on using fingerprint to unlock Galaxy S6 in Android Marshmallow update for Galaxy S6, S6 edge and S6 edge+
- Bluetooth Codec for Wireless Headphones and Earbuds: Everything You Need to Know
- New Features for AirPods Pro in iOS 17
- Unleashing the Power of LDAC Codec: How to Enable Hi-Res Audio on Android Devices with WF-1000XM4, WF1000XM5, and WH-1000 series?
- AirPods Pro 2 New features explained
- What is Samsung Seamless Codec? 4 things you should know about this new codec
- How to use widgets to check battery levels and control Galaxy Buds 2, Galaxy Buds Pro, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds+, and Galaxy Buds?
- AirPods 3 vs AirPods Pro: which one should you choose?
- AirPods 3 vs AirPods 2: Top 8 improvements and new features of AirPods 3
- How to Use and Adjust Force Sensor on AirPods Pro like a Pro?
- Galaxy Buds 2 vs Galaxy Buds Pro: the Top 8 Pros and Cons
Category Archives: Science Jokes
It was autumn, and the Indians on the remote reservation asked their new Chief if the winter was going to be cold or mild. Since he was an Indian Chief in a modern society, he had never been taught the … Continue reading
Is your computer male or female? As you are aware, ships have long been characterized as being female (e.g., “Steady as she goes”, or”She’s listing to starboard, Captain!”). Recently, a group of computer scientists (all males) announced that computers should … Continue reading
10) Are poisonous snakes really venomous? 9) Is lighter fluid flammable? 8) What hurts more: falling off a building, or a cliff? 7) Are knives sharp? 6) Can sharks hurt a human? 5) What happens if I stick my hand … Continue reading
Dr. Schambaugh, of the University of Oklahoma School of Chemical Engineering, Final Exam for May of 1997 consisted of only one question. His one and only final exam question in May 1997 for his Momentum, Heat and Mass Transfer II … Continue reading
A businessman boards a flight and is lucky enough to be seated next to a gorgeous woman. They exchange brief hellos and he notices she is reading a manual about sexual statistics. He asks her about it and she replies, … Continue reading
What is the difference between Mechanical Engineers and Civil Engineers? Mechanical Engineers build weapons, Civil Engineers build targets.
If Oracle made toasters… They’d claim their toaster was compatible with all brands and styles of bread, but when you got it home you’d discover the Bagel Engine was still in development, the Croissant Extension was three years away and … Continue reading
Always take the time to smell the roses… and sooner or later you’ll inhale a bee. If a motorist cuts you off, just turn the other cheek… nothing gets the message across like a good mooning. If genius is 1% … Continue reading
Reaching the end of a job interview, the human resources person asked a young engineer fresh out of MIT what kind of a salary he was looking for. “In the neighborhood of $140,000 a year, depending on the benefits package.” … Continue reading
The U.S. Standard railroad gauge (distance between the rails) is 4 feet, 8.5 inches. That’s an exceedingly odd number. Why was that gauge used? Because that’s the way they built them in England, and the U.S. railroads were built by … Continue reading
“Yesterday scientists revealed that beer contains large traces of female hormones. To prove their theory, the scientists fed 100 men 12 pints of beer and observed that 100% of them gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became emotional, and … Continue reading
Mr. Johnson, a businessman from Wisconsin, went on a business trip to Louisiana. He immediately sent an e-mail back home to his wife, Jennifer, to let her know he had arrived safely. Unfortunately, he mistyped a letter and the e-mail … Continue reading
He’s teaching her arithmetic, he said it was his mission. He kissed her once, he kissed her twice and said, ”Now that’s addition.” And as he added smack by smack, in silent sanctification, she sweetly gave the kisses back and … Continue reading
Element Name: MAN Symbol: XY Atomic Weight: (180 +/- 50) Physical properties: Solid at room temperature, but gets bent out of shape easily. Fairly dense and sometimes flaky.Difficult to find a pure sample. Due to rust, aging samples are unable … Continue reading
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go on a camping trip, set up their tent, and fall asleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes his faithful friend. ”Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see.” Watson replies, ”I … Continue reading
Three engineers and three accountants are traveling by train to a conference. At the station, the three accountants each buy tickets and watch as the three engineers buy only a single ticket. “How are three people going to travel on … Continue reading
Once upon a time NASA decided to send 3 astronauts to space for 2 years. One was American, One was Russian and the other was English. NASA allowed each of them to take 200 pounds of baggage each. The American … Continue reading
Little Johnny’s teacher asks, “What is the chemical formula for water?” Little Johnny replies, “HIJKLMNO”!! The teacher, puzzled, asks, “What on Earth are you talking about?” Little Johnny replies, “Yesterday you said it was H to O!”