- How to Use Enhanced Processing on Galaxy S20 with Android 11 update?
- How to access, use, and customise widgets on Galaxy S20 lock screen and AOD screen with Android 11 update for Galaxy S20?
- How to update Galaxy S20 to Android 11?
- How to use Galaxy S20 lockdown mode?
- Top 11 new features in Galaxy S20 Android 11 update
- How to use the updated camera app in Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus?
- Official user manuals for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus with Android Pie update
- How to use Samsung DeX with Galaxy S9 and S9+ and other Samsung phones?
- How to pin files to Galaxy S9 Home screen (add file shortcuts to Galaxy S9 Home screen)?
- How to show photos on Galaxy S9 Home screen?
- How to use the new features in Android Pie update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- How to use app shortcuts in Galaxy S8 Home screen in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- Use notification dots/notification number badge in Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update
- How to Install Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- New status icons in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+
- What is Samsung Seamless Codec? 4 things you should know about this new codec
- How to use widgets to check battery levels and control Galaxy Buds 2, Galaxy Buds Pro, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds+, and Galaxy Buds?
- AirPods 3 vs AirPods Pro: which one should you choose?
- AirPods 3 vs AirPods 2: Top 8 improvements and new features of AirPods 3
- How to Use and Adjust Force Sensor on AirPods Pro like a Pro?
- Galaxy Buds 2 vs Galaxy Buds Pro: the Top 8 Pros and Cons
- 4 ways to check Galaxy Buds Live battery level
- How to manage Galaxy Buds Live in Galaxy Wearable App?
- How to use touch control on Galaxy Buds Live?
- Layout of Galaxy Buds Live
Tag Archives: ass
A man walks into a bar with a duck on his head. The bartender says, “May I help you, sir?” The duck says, “Yeah. Help me get this human out of my ass.”
Why are men like diapers? They are always on my ass and full of shit – thank goodness they’re disposable!
A policeman directing traffic at a busy city intersection one afternoon observed a blind man with his seeing-eye dog waiting to cross the street. All of a sudden, the policeman was aghast at the sight of the seeing-eye dog bolting … Continue reading
The U.S. Standard railroad gauge (distance between the rails) is 4 feet, 8.5 inches. That’s an exceedingly odd number. Why was that gauge used? Because that’s the way they built them in England, and the U.S. railroads were built by … Continue reading