- How to Use Enhanced Processing on Galaxy S20 with Android 11 update?
- How to access, use, and customise widgets on Galaxy S20 lock screen and AOD screen with Android 11 update for Galaxy S20?
- How to update Galaxy S20 to Android 11?
- How to use Galaxy S20 lockdown mode?
- Top 11 new features in Galaxy S20 Android 11 update
- How to use the rotation toggle to change and lock screen orientation in Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus?
- How to use the lift to wake feature on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- How to update Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus to Android Pie (Android 9)?
- How to use the new navigation gestures in Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use Galaxy S9 camera Pro Mode on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use the new features in Android Pie update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- How to use app shortcuts in Galaxy S8 Home screen in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- Use notification dots/notification number badge in Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update
- How to Install Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- New status icons in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+
- How to show brightness control above notification panel in Android Nougat update for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- How to avoid mirrored photos in Galaxy S7 selfie (front camera)?
- How to disable and adjust touch button light in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge?
- How to use People edge in edge screen of Galaxy S7 edge (and Galaxy Note 7, Galaxy S6 edge and Galaxy S6 edge+)
- AirPods Pro 2 New features explained
- What is Samsung Seamless Codec? 4 things you should know about this new codec
- How to use widgets to check battery levels and control Galaxy Buds 2, Galaxy Buds Pro, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds+, and Galaxy Buds?
- AirPods 3 vs AirPods Pro: which one should you choose?
- AirPods 3 vs AirPods 2: Top 8 improvements and new features of AirPods 3
- How to Use and Adjust Force Sensor on AirPods Pro like a Pro?
- Galaxy Buds 2 vs Galaxy Buds Pro: the Top 8 Pros and Cons
- 4 ways to check Galaxy Buds Live battery level
- How to manage Galaxy Buds Live in Galaxy Wearable App?
- How to use touch control on Galaxy Buds Live?
Tag Archives: classroom
The kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about something exciting and relate it to the class the next day. When the time came for the little kids to give their reports, the teacher was calling on them … Continue reading
Teacher: If I give you two rabbits and two rabbits and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got? Patty: Seven! Teacher: No, listen carefully again. If I give you two rabbits and two rabbits and another two rabbits, … Continue reading
Joey and Katie are sitting in school. Katie is sleeping and the teacher asks her a question. “Katie, who created Heaven and Earth?” Joey sees Katie sleeping and quickly pokes her with a sharp pencil. “Jesus Christ almighty! !” Exclaimed … Continue reading
Boy: Will you punish me for something i didn’t do? Teacher: Of course not! Boy: Good cause I didn’t do my homework!
A little girl came home from school and said to her mother, “Mommy, today in school I was punished for something that I didn’t do.” The mother exclaimed, “But that’s terrible! I’m going to have a talk with your teacher … Continue reading
There’s a teacher in a small Texas town. She asks her class how many of them are Bush fans. Not really knowing what a Bush fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raise their … Continue reading
On the last day of kindergarten, all the children brought presents for their teacher. The florist’s son handed the teacher a gift. She shook it, held it up and said “I bet I know what it is — it’s some … Continue reading
“If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale, and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into heaven?” I asked the children in my Sunday school class. “NO!” the children all … Continue reading
A high school English teacher reminds her class of tomorrow’s final exam. “Now class, I won’t tolerate any excuses for you not being there tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or illness, or a … Continue reading
A teacher decides that she is going to teach her second grade class a new word today. She tells them that the word is “definitely” and its meaning is “absolute, positive, without a doubt.” She asks the class if anyone … Continue reading
In a class on abnormal psychology, the instructor was about to introduce the subject of manic depression. The instructor asked, “How would you diagnose a patient who walks back and forth, screaming at the top of his lungs one minute, … Continue reading