- How to use Galaxy S9 themes to customize the look and feel of Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use Galaxy S9 Apps screen on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to manage Galaxy S9 Home screen panels on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use quick-open notification panel on Galaxy S9 and S9+ to check notifications?
- How to hide Galaxy S9 apps screen and how to hide Galaxy Apps button?
- How to use Galaxy S9 Home screen edit mode to customize Galaxy S9 Home screen?
- 5 ways to take screenshots on Galaxy S9 and S9+ without using any apps
- Understand and Use Galaxy S9 Home screen
- How to use quick setting buttons on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use Galaxy S9 notification panel on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use app shortcuts in Galaxy S8 Home screen in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- Use notification dots/notification number badge in Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update
- How to Install Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- New status icons in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update guides
- How to use Galaxy S7 blue light filter in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Android Nougat update?
- How to use Galaxy S7 multi window new features in Android Nougat udpate for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- How to clear number badge in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge with Android Nougat update?
- How to customize Galaxy S7 quick setting buttons after Android Nougat update?
Tag Archives: weather
It was autumn, and the Indians on the remote reservation asked their new Chief if the winter was going to be cold or mild. Since he was an Indian Chief in a modern society, he had never been taught the … Continue reading
A guy goes fishing every Saturday morning. He gets up early and eager, makes his lunch, hooks up his boat and off he goes, all day long. Well, one Saturday morning he gets up early, dresses quietly, gets his lunch … Continue reading
A new arrival in Hell was brought before the devil. The devil told his demon to put the man to work on a rock pile with a 20-pound sledge hammer in 95 degree heat with 95% humidity. At the end … Continue reading
1) You define summer as three months of bad sledding. 2) You think alkaline batteries were named for a tiger outfielder. 3) Your idea of a seven-course meal is a six-pack of beer and a bucket of smelt. 4) Owning … Continue reading