- How to use quick setting buttons on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use Galaxy S9 notification panel on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use two SIM cards on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- Understand and use Galaxy S9 notification number badge (notification dots, app icon badge)
- How to use Galaxy S9 safe mode on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use Galaxy S9 touchscreen gestures?
- Understanding and use Galaxy S9 camera settings
- How to reboot into Galaxy S9 recovery mode and to clear Galaxy S9 cache partition on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- Samsung Galaxy S9 LED wallet cover guide
- How to disable Bixby button in Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use app shortcuts in Galaxy S8 Home screen in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- Use notification dots/notification number badge in Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update
- How to Install Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- New status icons in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update guides
- How to use Galaxy S7 blue light filter in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Android Nougat update?
- How to use Galaxy S7 multi window new features in Android Nougat udpate for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- How to clear number badge in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge with Android Nougat update?
- How to customize Galaxy S7 quick setting buttons after Android Nougat update?
Tag Archives: weather
It was autumn, and the Indians on the remote reservation asked their new Chief if the winter was going to be cold or mild. Since he was an Indian Chief in a modern society, he had never been taught the … Continue reading
A guy goes fishing every Saturday morning. He gets up early and eager, makes his lunch, hooks up his boat and off he goes, all day long. Well, one Saturday morning he gets up early, dresses quietly, gets his lunch … Continue reading
A new arrival in Hell was brought before the devil. The devil told his demon to put the man to work on a rock pile with a 20-pound sledge hammer in 95 degree heat with 95% humidity. At the end … Continue reading
1) You define summer as three months of bad sledding. 2) You think alkaline batteries were named for a tiger outfielder. 3) Your idea of a seven-course meal is a six-pack of beer and a bucket of smelt. 4) Owning … Continue reading