- How to use Galaxy S7 blue light filter in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Android Nougat update?
- How to use Galaxy S7 multi window new features in Android Nougat udpate for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- How to clear number badge in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge with Android Nougat update?
- How to customize Galaxy S7 quick setting buttons after Android Nougat update?
- How to show brightness control above notification panel in Android Nougat update for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- New Galaxy S7 status icons in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Nougat update
- Galaxy S7 performance mode in Android Nougat update for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge
- How to change screen resolution of Galaxy S7 and S7 after Android Nougat update?
- How to use screen zoom to adjust the size of icons, notifications, and lock screen keypads in Android Nougat update for Galaxy S7 and S7 edge?
- Use Galaxy S7 camera app with Android Nougat update in S7 and S7 edge
Best Smartphone tips
- How to set and use default SIM card for calls, messages and mobile data in dual SIM Android phones?
- How to make two SIM cards always available in dual SIM dual standby Android phones?
- How to set up Android Nougat lock screen wallpaper?
- How to use new features of Android Nougat notification panel: bundled notifications, directly reply and notification control?
- How to get Android Nougat update for my device? and when?
Tag Archives: weather
It was autumn, and the Indians on the remote reservation asked their new Chief if the winter was going to be cold or mild. Since he was an Indian Chief in a modern society, he had never been taught the … Continue reading
A guy goes fishing every Saturday morning. He gets up early and eager, makes his lunch, hooks up his boat and off he goes, all day long. Well, one Saturday morning he gets up early, dresses quietly, gets his lunch … Continue reading
A new arrival in Hell was brought before the devil. The devil told his demon to put the man to work on a rock pile with a 20-pound sledge hammer in 95 degree heat with 95% humidity. At the end … Continue reading
1) You define summer as three months of bad sledding. 2) You think alkaline batteries were named for a tiger outfielder. 3) Your idea of a seven-course meal is a six-pack of beer and a bucket of smelt. 4) Owning … Continue reading