- 1. A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
- 2. Men wake up as good-looking as when they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate during the night.
- 3. A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he wants. A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn’t want.
- 4. A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn’t. A man marries a woman expecting that she won’t change, and she does.
- 5. There are two times when a man doesn’t understand a woman- before and after marriage.
- 6. A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
- 7. To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.
- 8. Any married man should forget his mistakes. There’s no use in two people remembering the same thing!
- 9. A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
- 10. Women look at a wedding as the beginning of romance, while men look at a wedding as the ending of romance.
- How to remove Bixby Home from Galaxy S9 Home screen?
- 6 ways to start Galaxy S9 camera app in Galaxy S9 and S9+
- How to use and customize Galaxy S9 navigation bar and navigation buttons?
- Galaxy S9 layout (and layout of Galaxy S9+)
- How to charge Galaxy S9 battery?
- Unbox Galaxy S9: understand package contents in Galaxy S9 box and S9+ box
- Official Samsung Galaxy S9 user guides
- Galaxy S9 camera guides
- Galaxy S9 new features Guides
- Top 10 new features of Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+
- How to use Galaxy S7 blue light filter in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Android Nougat update?
- How to use Galaxy S7 multi window new features in Android Nougat udpate for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- How to clear number badge in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge with Android Nougat update?
- How to customize Galaxy S7 quick setting buttons after Android Nougat update?