1. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
2. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your tissue to other passengers.
3. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, “Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!”
4. Whistle the first seven notes of ‘It’s a Small World’ incessantly.
5. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
6. On a long ride, crash from side to side as if you’re on rough seas.
7. Shave. (Especially if you’re a woman.)
8. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask: “Got enough air in there?”
9. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
10. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
11. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
12. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: “Noogie patrol coming!”
13. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you, “Admiral”.
14. One word: Flatulence!
15. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go “plink” at the bottom.
16. Do Tai Chi exercises.
17. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce, “I’ve got new socks on!”
18. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back, “Oh, not now. Damn motion sickness!”
19. Give religious literature to each passenger.
20. Meow occasionally.
21. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
22. Frown and mutter “Gotta go, gotta go,” then sigh and say, “oops!”
23. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
24. Sing, “Mary Had a Little Lamb,” while continually pushing buttons.
25. Holler, “Chutes away!” whenever the elevator descends.
26. Walk on with a cooler that says “human head” on the side.
27. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce, “You’re one of THEM!” and move to the far corner of the elevator.
28. Burp, and then say “Mmmm…tasty!”
29. Leave a box between the doors.
30. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
31. Wear a puppet on your hand and make it talk to the other passengers.
32. Start a sing-along.
33. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, “Is that your beeper?”
34. Play the harmonica.
35. Shadow box.
36. Say, “Ding!” at each floor.
37. Lean against the button panel.
38. Say, “I wonder what all these do,” and push the red buttons.
39. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
40. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your “personal space”.
41. Bring a chair along.
42. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: “Wanna see wha in muh mouf?”
43. Blow spit bubbles.
44. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
45. Announce in a demonic voice: “I must find a more suitable host body.”
46. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
47. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
48. Wear “X-Ray Specs” and leer suggestively at other passengers.
49. Stare at your thumb and say, “I think it’s getting larger.”
50. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler, “Bad touch!”
- How to use the rotation toggle to change and lock screen orientation in Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus?
- How to lock Galaxy S9 home screen layout on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- How to use the floating keyboard on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- How to use the new Recents screen in Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus?
- How to use the lift to wake feature on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- How to update Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus to Android Pie (Android 9)?
- How to use the night mode on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- How to use the lockdown mode on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- How to use the new navigation gestures in Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- Official user manuals for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus with Android Pie update
- How to use app shortcuts in Galaxy S8 Home screen in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- Use notification dots/notification number badge in Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update
- How to Install Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- New status icons in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update guides
- How to use Galaxy S7 blue light filter in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Android Nougat update?
- How to use Galaxy S7 multi window new features in Android Nougat udpate for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- How to clear number badge in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge with Android Nougat update?
- How to customize Galaxy S7 quick setting buttons after Android Nougat update?