1. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
2. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your tissue to other passengers.
3. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, “Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!”
4. Whistle the first seven notes of ‘It’s a Small World’ incessantly.
5. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
6. On a long ride, crash from side to side as if you’re on rough seas.
7. Shave. (Especially if you’re a woman.)
8. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask: “Got enough air in there?”
9. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
10. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
11. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
12. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: “Noogie patrol coming!”
13. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you, “Admiral”.
14. One word: Flatulence!
15. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go “plink” at the bottom.
16. Do Tai Chi exercises.
17. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce, “I’ve got new socks on!”
18. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back, “Oh, not now. Damn motion sickness!”
19. Give religious literature to each passenger.
20. Meow occasionally.
21. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
22. Frown and mutter “Gotta go, gotta go,” then sigh and say, “oops!”
23. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
24. Sing, “Mary Had a Little Lamb,” while continually pushing buttons.
25. Holler, “Chutes away!” whenever the elevator descends.
26. Walk on with a cooler that says “human head” on the side.
27. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce, “You’re one of THEM!” and move to the far corner of the elevator.
28. Burp, and then say “Mmmm…tasty!”
29. Leave a box between the doors.
30. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
31. Wear a puppet on your hand and make it talk to the other passengers.
32. Start a sing-along.
33. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, “Is that your beeper?”
34. Play the harmonica.
35. Shadow box.
36. Say, “Ding!” at each floor.
37. Lean against the button panel.
38. Say, “I wonder what all these do,” and push the red buttons.
39. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
40. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your “personal space”.
41. Bring a chair along.
42. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: “Wanna see wha in muh mouf?”
43. Blow spit bubbles.
44. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
45. Announce in a demonic voice: “I must find a more suitable host body.”
46. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
47. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
48. Wear “X-Ray Specs” and leer suggestively at other passengers.
49. Stare at your thumb and say, “I think it’s getting larger.”
50. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler, “Bad touch!”
- How to avoid mirrored photos with Galaxy S10 front camera?
- How to use Galaxy S10 clear view cover (S-View flip cover)?
- How to use Galaxy S10 Apps screen?
- How to use Galaxy S10 camera night mode?
- How to use Galaxy S10 edge screen?
- How to use Galaxy S10 home screen edit mode?
- How to Use Galaxy S10 Always On Display (AOD)?
- How to use Galaxy S10 wireless PowerShare to charge other devices?
- How to use two SIM cards on Galaxy S10, S10+, and S10e?
- How to use Galaxy S10 virtual bezel to hide the front camera cutout without using any apps?
- How to use Bixby quick commands on Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+, Note 8, and Note 9 with the Android Pie update?
- How to remap Bixby button on Galaxy S9 and S9+ after updating to Android Pie?
- How to use the updated camera app in Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus?
- How to use the rotation toggle to change and lock screen orientation in Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus?
- How to lock Galaxy S9 home screen layout on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- How to use the floating keyboard on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- How to use the new Recents screen in Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus?
- How to use the lift to wake feature on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- How to update Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus to Android Pie (Android 9)?
- How to use the night mode on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- How to use the new features in Android Pie update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- How to use app shortcuts in Galaxy S8 Home screen in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- Use notification dots/notification number badge in Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update
- How to Install Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- New status icons in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+
- How to use Galaxy S7 blue light filter in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Android Nougat update?
- How to use Galaxy S7 multi window new features in Android Nougat udpate for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- How to clear number badge in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge with Android Nougat update?
- How to customize Galaxy S7 quick setting buttons after Android Nougat update?
- Moto G7 vs Moto G7 Play vs Moto G7 Plus vs Moto G7 Power: what are the differences?
- Official Moto G6 user manuals, Moto G6 Play user manuals and Moto G6 Plus user manuals
- What are the differences: Moto G6 vs Moto G6 Plus vs Moto G6 Play (Moto G 2018)?
- Moto G5 vs Moto G5 plus: the major differences between Moto G5 and Moto G5 plus