1) In the middle of class, run to the middle of the room screaming, ”I’m on fire!” Roll around vigorously.
2) Get up to sharpen your pencil as much as possible.
3) Ask your teacher how good their spouse was last night.
4) Talk in a strong English accent.
5) Walk into class halfway through, saying, ”Aren’t you glad I decided to come today?”
6) In the middle of a lesson, jump up holding a Game Boy above your head and scream, ”I win!”
7) Pick your nose, show it to your friends and say loudly, ”Mmm, never seen that shape before.”
8) ”But I have to go reeeaaallly bad!”
9) During a multiple-choice test, read the answers out loud as you go along.
10) Repeat everything the teacher says in the form of a question (”Sheesh, so America won the Revolutionary War?”).
11) At lunch, insist on being served caviar.
12) Hide in your locker and refuse to come out.
13) ”I was never told there was going to be a test.”
14) Bring your pet goldfish.
15) Throw chalk at the chalkboard and insist on counting how many pieces it breaks into.
16) Laugh hysterically whenever anybody says anything.
17) Splash water on the armpit area of your shirt and walk around with your hands behind your head.
18) During a private conversation with a teacher, suddenly shout, ”No I will not have sex with you!”
19) Point and laugh at all the fat kids.
20) Strike up a conversation with your pen.
- How to take screenshots on Galaxy S10 without using any apps?
- How to hide Bixby home from Galaxy S10 Home Screen?
- Understand Contents of Galaxy S10 Home Screen
- How to use Galaxy S10 Settings?
- Galaxy S10 camera settings explained
- How to use Galaxy S10 quick setting buttons?
- How to use Galaxy S10 Camera app?
- Meaning of Galaxy S10 status icons and notification icons
- How to disable or customize the notification icons in the Galaxy S10 status bar?
- Galaxy S10 SIM card guide
- How to use Bixby quick commands on Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+, Note 8, and Note 9 with the Android Pie update?
- How to remap Bixby button on Galaxy S9 and S9+ after updating to Android Pie?
- How to use the updated camera app in Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus?
- How to use the rotation toggle to change and lock screen orientation in Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus?
- How to lock Galaxy S9 home screen layout on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- How to use the floating keyboard on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- How to use the new Recents screen in Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus?
- How to use the lift to wake feature on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- How to update Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus to Android Pie (Android 9)?
- How to use the night mode on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- How to use the new features in Android Pie update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- How to use app shortcuts in Galaxy S8 Home screen in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- Use notification dots/notification number badge in Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update
- How to Install Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- New status icons in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+
- How to use Galaxy S7 blue light filter in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Android Nougat update?
- How to use Galaxy S7 multi window new features in Android Nougat udpate for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- How to clear number badge in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge with Android Nougat update?
- How to customize Galaxy S7 quick setting buttons after Android Nougat update?