- How to use a USB flash drive on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use Samsung DeX Pad for Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+, Note 8 and Note 9?
- How to use Samsung DeX Station for Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+, Note 8 and Note 9?
- Samsung DeX Station vs Samsung DeX Pad vs Samsung DeX cable
- How to use app pair on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use Galaxy S9 camera Pro Mode on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use Multi Window on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use super slow motion mode (super Slow-mo) on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use Samsung DeX with Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use adapt sound on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use app shortcuts in Galaxy S8 Home screen in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- Use notification dots/notification number badge in Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update
- How to Install Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- New status icons in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update guides
- How to use Galaxy S7 blue light filter in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Android Nougat update?
- How to use Galaxy S7 multi window new features in Android Nougat udpate for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- How to clear number badge in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge with Android Nougat update?
- How to customize Galaxy S7 quick setting buttons after Android Nougat update?
Category Archives: Thanksgiving Jokes
10. “Just reach in and grab the giblets.” 9. “Whew…that’s one terrific spread!” 8. “I am in the mood for a little dark meat!” 7. “Tying the legs together will keep the inside moist.” 6. “Talk about a HUGE breast!” … Continue reading
It was the first time the blonde was eating Thanksgiving dinner without her family. Trying to re-enact the tradition, she prepared a dinner for herself alone. The next day, her mother called to see how everything went. “Oh, mother, I … Continue reading
A few years ago, an American and a British journalist were discussing Thanksgiving on a British radio program. The American asked if Thanksgiving was celebrated in the UK. “Yes,” the British journalist replied, “but we celebrate it on the 6th … Continue reading