- How to use Galaxy S7 blue light filter in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Android Nougat update?
- How to use Galaxy S7 multi window new features in Android Nougat udpate for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- How to clear number badge in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge with Android Nougat update?
- How to customize Galaxy S7 quick setting buttons after Android Nougat update?
- How to show brightness control above notification panel in Android Nougat update for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- New Galaxy S7 status icons in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Nougat update
- Galaxy S7 performance mode in Android Nougat update for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge
- How to change screen resolution of Galaxy S7 and S7 after Android Nougat update?
- How to use screen zoom to adjust the size of icons, notifications, and lock screen keypads in Android Nougat update for Galaxy S7 and S7 edge?
- Use Galaxy S7 camera app with Android Nougat update in S7 and S7 edge
- Top 10 new features in Android Nougat update for Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus
- What’s new in Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus?
- Moto G4 User Manual: official PDF user guide for Moto G4, Moto G4 Plus and Moto G4 Play
- What are the differences of Moto G4, Moto G4 Plus and Moto G4 Play?
- Top 5 problems of Android Marshmallow update for Moto G 2015 and solutions (for Moto X and Moto E as well)
Best Smartphone tips
Tag Archives: science
10) Are poisonous snakes really venomous? 9) Is lighter fluid flammable? 8) What hurts more: falling off a building, or a cliff? 7) Are knives sharp? 6) Can sharks hurt a human? 5) What happens if I stick my hand … Continue reading
Little Johnny’s teacher asks, “What is the chemical formula for water?” Little Johnny replies, “HIJKLMNO”!! The teacher, puzzled, asks, “What on Earth are you talking about?” Little Johnny replies, “Yesterday you said it was H to O!”
A lesson about blood flow and circulation. A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, he said: “Now, students, if I stood on my head the blood, as you know, … Continue reading
OK, let’s consider the physical evidence. The moon is moving away at a tiny, although measurable distance from the Earth every year. Do the math and you will clearly see that 85 million years ago it was orbiting the earth … Continue reading