- How to use Galaxy S7 blue light filter in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Android Nougat update?
- How to use Galaxy S7 multi window new features in Android Nougat udpate for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- How to clear number badge in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge with Android Nougat update?
- How to customize Galaxy S7 quick setting buttons after Android Nougat update?
- How to show brightness control above notification panel in Android Nougat update for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- New Galaxy S7 status icons in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Nougat update
- Galaxy S7 performance mode in Android Nougat update for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge
- How to change screen resolution of Galaxy S7 and S7 after Android Nougat update?
- How to use screen zoom to adjust the size of icons, notifications, and lock screen keypads in Android Nougat update for Galaxy S7 and S7 edge?
- Use Galaxy S7 camera app with Android Nougat update in S7 and S7 edge
Best Smartphone tips
- How to use and manage notification channels in Android Oreo?
- How to use notification snooze in Android Oreo?
- How to use notification dots (notification badges) in Android Oreo?
- How to use picture-in-picture (PIP) mode in Android Oreo 8.0 and 8.1?
- What’s new in Android Oreo 8.1: Android Oreo 8.1 vs Android Oreo 8.0
Tag Archives: puzzle
Two blondes came into a bar, sat down, and ordered drinks. They were making merry in a serious way and it was obvious to the bartender that they were celebrating something big. His curiosity finally got the better of him … Continue reading
There was this bartender and he was working at the bar one night. In walked a group of blondes and they were chanting ”44 days! 44 days!” One of the blondes was carrying a picture puzzle of Cookie Monster in … Continue reading
One day, a blonde named Sally was putting together a puzzle. She was really stumped and very frustrated, so she decided to ask her husband for help. ”It’s supposed to be a tiger!” Sally cried. ”Honey,” said Dan, “Put the … Continue reading
Q: Why did the blonde get so excited after she finished her jigsaw puzzle in only 6 months? A: Because on the box it said ”From 2-4 years.”