- How to reboot Galaxy S9 and S9+ if Galaxy S9 hangs?
- How to use Do Not Disturb on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use Galaxy S9 always-on display (AOD) on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use Galaxy S9 themes to customize the look and feel of Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use Galaxy S9 Apps screen on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to manage Galaxy S9 Home screen panels on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use quick-open notification panel on Galaxy S9 and S9+ to check notifications?
- How to hide Galaxy S9 apps screen and how to hide Galaxy Apps button?
- How to use Galaxy S9 Home screen edit mode to customize Galaxy S9 Home screen?
- 5 ways to take screenshots on Galaxy S9 and S9+ without using any apps
- How to use app shortcuts in Galaxy S8 Home screen in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- Use notification dots/notification number badge in Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update
- How to Install Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- New status icons in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update guides
- How to use Galaxy S7 blue light filter in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Android Nougat update?
- How to use Galaxy S7 multi window new features in Android Nougat udpate for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- How to clear number badge in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge with Android Nougat update?
- How to customize Galaxy S7 quick setting buttons after Android Nougat update?
Tag Archives: female
Women claim that computers should be referred to in the masculine gender because: In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on. They have a lot of data, but are still clueless. They are … Continue reading
Is your computer male or female? As you are aware, ships have long been characterized as being female (e.g., “Steady as she goes”, or”She’s listing to starboard, Captain!”). Recently, a group of computer scientists (all males) announced that computers should … Continue reading
10. I think of you as a brother.Translation: You remind me of that inbred banjo-playing geek in ‘Deliverance.’ 9. There’s a slight difference in our ages. Translation: I don’t want to do my dad. 8. I’m not attracted to you … Continue reading
“Yesterday scientists revealed that beer contains large traces of female hormones. To prove their theory, the scientists fed 100 men 12 pints of beer and observed that 100% of them gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became emotional, and … Continue reading
1. The Female always makes THE RULES. 2. THE RULES are subject to change without notice. 3. No Male can possible know all THE RULES. 4. If the Female suspects the Male knows all THE RULES, she must immediately change … Continue reading
One day a group of husbands and wives went to a scientific program. The doctor there was showing them brains from real people and telling how expensive it would be to buy one. He said it was five million dollars … Continue reading