- How to use Galaxy S9 camera app?
- How to remove Bixby Home from Galaxy S9 Home screen?
- 6 ways to start Galaxy S9 camera app in Galaxy S9 and S9+
- How to use and customize Galaxy S9 navigation bar and navigation buttons?
- Galaxy S9 layout (and layout of Galaxy S9+)
- How to charge Galaxy S9 battery?
- Unbox Galaxy S9: understand package contents in Galaxy S9 box and S9+ box
- Official Samsung Galaxy S9 user guides
- Galaxy S9 camera guides
- Galaxy S9 new features Guides
- How to use Galaxy S7 blue light filter in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Android Nougat update?
- How to use Galaxy S7 multi window new features in Android Nougat udpate for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- How to clear number badge in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge with Android Nougat update?
- How to customize Galaxy S7 quick setting buttons after Android Nougat update?
Tag Archives: english
Three men, an Scot, an English man and a sumo wrestler were going to commit suicide by jumping of the top of a building. The Scot jumped off and shouted ”God save Scotland!” The English man jumped off and shouted … Continue reading
Here’s what the heck they mean in the Lone Star State… The engine’s runnin’ but ain’t nobody driving = Not too smart As welcome as a skunk at a lawn party = An unwelcome person Tighter than bark on a … Continue reading
“Yes” = No “No” = Yes “Maybe” = No “I’m sorry.” = You’ll be sorry “We need” = I want “It’s your decision” = The correct decision should be obvious by now. “Do what you want” = You’ll pay for … Continue reading
The Englishman’s wife steps up to the tee and, as she bends over to place her ball, a gust of wind blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of underwear. “Good God, woman! Why aren’t you wearing any knickers?” … Continue reading