- How to use Galaxy S7 blue light filter in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Android Nougat update?
- How to use Galaxy S7 multi window new features in Android Nougat udpate for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- How to clear number badge in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge with Android Nougat update?
- How to customize Galaxy S7 quick setting buttons after Android Nougat update?
- How to show brightness control above notification panel in Android Nougat update for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- New Galaxy S7 status icons in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Nougat update
- Galaxy S7 performance mode in Android Nougat update for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge
- How to change screen resolution of Galaxy S7 and S7 after Android Nougat update?
- How to use screen zoom to adjust the size of icons, notifications, and lock screen keypads in Android Nougat update for Galaxy S7 and S7 edge?
- Use Galaxy S7 camera app with Android Nougat update in S7 and S7 edge
Best Smartphone tips
- How to use and manage notification channels in Android Oreo?
- How to use notification snooze in Android Oreo?
- How to use notification dots (notification badges) in Android Oreo?
- How to use picture-in-picture (PIP) mode in Android Oreo 8.0 and 8.1?
- What’s new in Android Oreo 8.1: Android Oreo 8.1 vs Android Oreo 8.0
Tag Archives: divorce
A husband desperate to end an argument offers to buy is wife a new car. She curtly declines his offer by saying, “That’s not quite what I had in mind.” Frantically he offers her a new house. Again she rejects … Continue reading
Everybody I know who has a dog usually calls him “Rover” or “Spot”. I call mine Sex. Now, Sex has been very embarrassing to me. When I went to the City Hall to renew the dog’s license, I told the … Continue reading
A little girl and her mother were out and about. Out of the blue, the girl asked her mother, “Mommy, How old are you?” The mother responded, “Honey, women don’t talk about their age. You’ll learn this as you get … Continue reading
A judge was interviewing a woman regarding her pending divorce, “What are the grounds for your divorce?” She replied, “About four acres and a nice little home in the middle of the property.” “I mean,” he continued, “What are your … Continue reading
A guy walks into a post office one day to see a middle-aged, balding man standing at the counter methodically placing ”Love” stamps on bright pink envelopes with hearts all over them. He then takes out a perfume bottle and … Continue reading