- 5 ways to take screenshots on Galaxy S9 and S9+ without using any apps
- Understand and Use Galaxy S9 Home screen
- How to use quick setting buttons on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use Galaxy S9 notification panel on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use two SIM cards on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- Understand and use Galaxy S9 notification number badge (notification dots, app icon badge)
- How to use Galaxy S9 safe mode on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use Galaxy S9 touchscreen gestures?
- Understanding and use Galaxy S9 camera settings
- How to reboot into Galaxy S9 recovery mode and to clear Galaxy S9 cache partition on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use app shortcuts in Galaxy S8 Home screen in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- Use notification dots/notification number badge in Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update
- How to Install Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- New status icons in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update guides
- How to use Galaxy S7 blue light filter in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Android Nougat update?
- How to use Galaxy S7 multi window new features in Android Nougat udpate for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- How to clear number badge in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge with Android Nougat update?
- How to customize Galaxy S7 quick setting buttons after Android Nougat update?
Tag Archives: Canada
Two Canadian guys, Mike and Rob were on the roof, laying tile, when a sudden gust of wind came and knocked down their ladder. “I have an idea,” said Mike. “We’ll throw you down, and then you can pick up … Continue reading
This blonde woman went to Canada to seek her fortune as a lumberjack. She met a foreman of a logging organization who offered to give her a job. “Now I hope you realize we expect you to cut down at … Continue reading
According to a news report, a certain private school in Victoria, BC recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of grade 12 girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom. That was … Continue reading
1) You define summer as three months of bad sledding. 2) You think alkaline batteries were named for a tiger outfielder. 3) Your idea of a seven-course meal is a six-pack of beer and a bucket of smelt. 4) Owning … Continue reading