- How to use Samsung Galaxy S9 clear view standing cover (S-view cover)?
- How to use Galaxy S9 camera app?
- How to remove Bixby Home from Galaxy S9 Home screen?
- 6 ways to start Galaxy S9 camera app in Galaxy S9 and S9+
- How to use and customize Galaxy S9 navigation bar and navigation buttons?
- Galaxy S9 layout (and layout of Galaxy S9+)
- How to charge Galaxy S9 battery?
- Unbox Galaxy S9: understand package contents in Galaxy S9 box and S9+ box
- Official Samsung Galaxy S9 user guides
- Galaxy S9 camera guides
- How to use Galaxy S7 blue light filter in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Android Nougat update?
- How to use Galaxy S7 multi window new features in Android Nougat udpate for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- How to clear number badge in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge with Android Nougat update?
- How to customize Galaxy S7 quick setting buttons after Android Nougat update?
Tag Archives: bear
Saturday 1:00 A.M. Alarm clock rings. 2:00 A.M. Hunting partners arrive, drag you out of bed. 2:30 A.M. Throw everything but kitchen sink in camper. 3:00 A.M. Leave for deep woods. 3:15 A.M. Drive back home and pick up gun. … Continue reading
The LAPD, the FBI, & the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals. The President decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has … Continue reading
Once upon a time, there was a river. The Nile River, to be exact. On one side of the river lived the rabbit, and on the other side lived the bear. One fine day, the bear was sitting on a … Continue reading
One day this Preacher decided that he would skip church and go hunting. When in the woods he came upon a bear. He started running, and he ran for a while until all of a sudden he tripped over a … Continue reading
The Alaska Department of Fish and Game recently issued this bulletin… “Warning: In light of the rising frequency of human/grizzly OKbear conflicts, the Alaska Department of Fish and Game is advising hikers, hunters and fishermen to take extra precautions and … Continue reading
A woman was visiting an Indian reservation one day when an Indian came up to her. He had a feather in his hair. “How did you get that feather?” the woman asked. “I screw one squaw,” the Indian said. Then, … Continue reading
A frog leaps out of the magical forest where he has lived all his life and into a real forest. Since he lived in the magical forest he has magical powers. He sees a bear chasing a rabbit and thinks … Continue reading