- Top 5 new features added in Galaxy S10 September Update
- How to move apps to the micro SD card to free phone storage on Galaxy S10 ?
- Galaxy S10 wireless charging guide
- How to use app folders on Galaxy S10 Home screen and Apps screen?
- How to enable and use Galaxy S10 developer options?
- How to hide suggested apps on Galaxy S10? and how to stop Finder uploading your data to Samsung servers?
- How to use 5 shooting methods for Galaxy S10 camera?
- How to use Galaxy S10 night mode?
- How to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S10 even when the phone hangs?
- How to avoid mirrored photos with Galaxy S10 front camera?
- Official user manuals for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus with Android Pie update
- Galaxy S9 Android Pie update guides
- How to use app pair on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use adapt sound on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to back up Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use dual aperture to manually switch Galaxy S9 camera aperture in Pro mode?
- How to use smart switch to transfer and migrate data to Galaxy S9 or S9+?
- How to reboot Galaxy S9 and S9+ if Galaxy S9 hangs?
- How to use Galaxy S9 always-on display (AOD) on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to manage Galaxy S9 Home screen panels on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use the new features in Android Pie update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- How to use app shortcuts in Galaxy S8 Home screen in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- Use notification dots/notification number badge in Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update
- How to Install Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- New status icons in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+
Tag Archives: ass
A man walks into a bar with a duck on his head. The bartender says, “May I help you, sir?” The duck says, “Yeah. Help me get this human out of my ass.”
Why are men like diapers? They are always on my ass and full of shit – thank goodness they’re disposable!
A policeman directing traffic at a busy city intersection one afternoon observed a blind man with his seeing-eye dog waiting to cross the street. All of a sudden, the policeman was aghast at the sight of the seeing-eye dog bolting … Continue reading
The U.S. Standard railroad gauge (distance between the rails) is 4 feet, 8.5 inches. That’s an exceedingly odd number. Why was that gauge used? Because that’s the way they built them in England, and the U.S. railroads were built by … Continue reading