- How to manage home screen panels on Galaxy S20?
- How to use Do Not Disturb on Samsung Galaxy S20?
- How to use SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive USB Type-C on Galaxy S20, S10, S9 and S8?
- How to customize Galaxy S20 ringtone quickly without using any third-party apps?
- How to use, manage and master Galaxy S20 camera modes?
- How to adjust volume for media, ringtones, notifications and alarm tones on Galaxy S20?
- How to use Galaxy S20 face recognition (face unlock)?
- How to use and force Galaxy S20 dark mode?
- How to enter, use, and exit Galaxy S20 safe mode?
- How to use different camera lens to zoom in and zoom out on Galaxy S20?
- Top 10 new features in Android 10 update for Galaxy S10
- Top 5 new features added in Galaxy S10 September Update
- How to move apps to the micro SD card to free phone storage on Galaxy S10 ?
- Galaxy S10 wireless charging guide
- How to use app folders on Galaxy S10 Home screen and Apps screen?
- How to enable and use Galaxy S10 developer options?
- How to hide suggested apps on Galaxy S10? and how to stop Finder uploading your data to Samsung servers?
- How to use 5 shooting methods for Galaxy S10 camera?
- How to use Galaxy S10 night mode?
- How to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S10 even when the phone hangs?
- How to remap Bixby button on Galaxy S9 and S9+ after updating to Android Pie?
- How to use the updated camera app in Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus?
- How to use the floating keyboard on Galaxy S9 and S9+ with Android Pie update?
- How to update Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus to Android Pie (Android 9)?
- Galaxy S9 Android Pie update guides
- How to use Samsung DeX Station for Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+, Note 8 and Note 9?
- Samsung DeX Station vs Samsung DeX Pad vs Samsung DeX cable
- How to use Samsung DeX with Galaxy S9 and S9+ and other Samsung phones?
- How to back up Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use wireless printing on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use the new features in Android Pie update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- How to use app shortcuts in Galaxy S8 Home screen in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- Use notification dots/notification number badge in Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update
- How to Install Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- New status icons in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Android Nougat Update Guide for Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge and Galaxy S6 edge+
- Official Galaxy S6 user manual with Android Nougat update
- Galaxy S6 auto factory reset in Android Marshmallow update
- Changes on using fingerprint to unlock Galaxy S6 in Android Marshmallow update for Galaxy S6, S6 edge and S6 edge+
- New Galaxy S7 status icons in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Nougat update
- How to use screen zoom to adjust the size of icons, notifications, and lock screen keypads in Android Nougat update for Galaxy S7 and S7 edge?
- Official user manual for Galaxy S7 with Android Nougat update
- How to review photos before saving to Galaxy S7 and S7 edge?
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Live vs Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus vs Apple AirPods Pro
- A Complete Guide for Jabra Elite Sport
- 5 best new features and improvements of Galaxy Buds Plus (Galaxy Buds+ vs Galaxy Buds)
- Top 10 new features of AirPods Pro (vs AirPods 2)
- How to use Samsung Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Buds+?
- What is active noise canceling (ANC)? How active noise-cancelling headphone works?
- What are the differences among in-ear, on-ear and over-ear headphones?
- Wireless Earbuds Guides
- Sports headphone guides
- Noise-canceling headphone guides
Tag Archives: ass
A man walks into a bar with a duck on his head. The bartender says, “May I help you, sir?” The duck says, “Yeah. Help me get this human out of my ass.”
Why are men like diapers? They are always on my ass and full of shit – thank goodness they’re disposable!
A policeman directing traffic at a busy city intersection one afternoon observed a blind man with his seeing-eye dog waiting to cross the street. All of a sudden, the policeman was aghast at the sight of the seeing-eye dog bolting … Continue reading
The U.S. Standard railroad gauge (distance between the rails) is 4 feet, 8.5 inches. That’s an exceedingly odd number. Why was that gauge used? Because that’s the way they built them in England, and the U.S. railroads were built by … Continue reading