- How to use Galaxy S7 blue light filter in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Android Nougat update?
- How to use Galaxy S7 multi window new features in Android Nougat udpate for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- How to clear number badge in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge with Android Nougat update?
- How to customize Galaxy S7 quick setting buttons after Android Nougat update?
- How to show brightness control above notification panel in Android Nougat update for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge?
- New Galaxy S7 status icons in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge Nougat update
- Galaxy S7 performance mode in Android Nougat update for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge
- How to change screen resolution of Galaxy S7 and S7 after Android Nougat update?
- How to use screen zoom to adjust the size of icons, notifications, and lock screen keypads in Android Nougat update for Galaxy S7 and S7 edge?
- Use Galaxy S7 camera app with Android Nougat update in S7 and S7 edge
Best Smartphone tips
- How to set and use default SIM card for calls, messages and mobile data in dual SIM Android phones?
- How to make two SIM cards always available in dual SIM dual standby Android phones?
- How to set up Android Nougat lock screen wallpaper?
- How to use new features of Android Nougat notification panel: bundled notifications, directly reply and notification control?
- How to get Android Nougat update for my device? and when?
Tag Archives: ass
A man walks into a bar with a duck on his head. The bartender says, “May I help you, sir?” The duck says, “Yeah. Help me get this human out of my ass.”
Why are men like diapers? They are always on my ass and full of shit – thank goodness they’re disposable!
A policeman directing traffic at a busy city intersection one afternoon observed a blind man with his seeing-eye dog waiting to cross the street. All of a sudden, the policeman was aghast at the sight of the seeing-eye dog bolting … Continue reading
The U.S. Standard railroad gauge (distance between the rails) is 4 feet, 8.5 inches. That’s an exceedingly odd number. Why was that gauge used? Because that’s the way they built them in England, and the U.S. railroads were built by … Continue reading