- Top 5 new features added in Galaxy S10 September Update
- How to move apps to the micro SD card to free phone storage on Galaxy S10 ?
- Galaxy S10 wireless charging guide
- How to use app folders on Galaxy S10 Home screen and Apps screen?
- How to enable and use Galaxy S10 developer options?
- How to hide suggested apps on Galaxy S10? and how to stop Finder uploading your data to Samsung servers?
- How to use 5 shooting methods for Galaxy S10 camera?
- How to use Galaxy S10 night mode?
- How to power on, power off, and reboot Galaxy S10 even when the phone hangs?
- How to avoid mirrored photos with Galaxy S10 front camera?
- How to use the new Recents screen in Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus?
- How to update Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus to Android Pie (Android 9)?
- Official user manuals for Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus with Android Pie update
- Top 9 new features of Android Pie update for Galaxy S9 and S9+
- How to use Samsung DeX Station for Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+, Note 8 and Note 9?
- Samsung DeX Station vs Samsung DeX Pad vs Samsung DeX cable
- How to use app pair on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use Galaxy S9 camera Pro Mode on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use super slow motion mode (super Slow-mo) on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use adapt sound on Galaxy S9 and S9+?
- How to use the new features in Android Pie update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- How to use app shortcuts in Galaxy S8 Home screen in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- Use notification dots/notification number badge in Galaxy S8 Android Oreo update
- How to Install Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Update for Galaxy S8 and S8+?
- New status icons in Android Oreo update for Galaxy S8 and S8+
- 5 different shooting methods to take selfie on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge
- How to find out the app pushing pop up ads in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge?
- How to disable and adjust touch button light in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge?
- How to use tasks edge in Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy Note 7, Galaxy S6 edge and Galaxy S6 edge+
- Top 10 new features of AirPods Pro (vs AirPods 2)
- How to use Samsung Galaxy Buds?
- What is active noise canceling (ANC)? How active noise-cancelling headphone works?
- What are the differences among in-ear, on-ear and over-ear headphones?
- Wireless Earbuds Guides
- Sports headphone guides
- Noise-canceling headphone guides
- Bluetooth Headphone Guides
- Headphone 101
- Headphone Guide Pro: how to choose and use headphones
Category Archives: Politician Jokes
Can you imagine working at the following Company? It has a little over 500 employees with the following statistics: 29 have been accused of spouse abuse 7 have been arrested for fraud 19 have been accused of writing bad cheques … Continue reading
Alabama: At Least We’re not Mississippi Alaska: 11,623 Eskimos Can’t be Wrong! Arizona: But It’s a Dry Heat Arkansas: Litterasy Ain’t Everthing California: As Seen on TV Colorado: If You Don’t Ski, Don’t Bother Connecticut: Like Massachusetts, Only Dirtier and … Continue reading
A wounded American soldier in a battlefield hospital in Iraq tells the nurse: “I wish I could kiss the American flag if I am going to die!” Nurse, extremely touched by the soldier’s patriotism: “Actually, I have the American flag … Continue reading
A Japanese man was boasting about how his country had such advanced medical technology. He said, “We take the lungs out of a man, perform an operation, put the lungs back in, and in 4 weeks, the man is looking … Continue reading
An insect falls into a mug of beer. English Man: Throws his mug of bear on the floor and walks out. American Man: Takes out the insect and drinks the beer. Chinese Man: Eats the insect and throws the beer. … Continue reading
A retired US Marine was looking for a new job. He finally found one that appealed to his interests. At the interview, he was asked, “Do you have any military experience?” The Marine replied, “Why, yes! I’ve been in the … Continue reading
The Smith’s were proud of their family tradition. Their ancestors had come to America on the Mayflower. They had included Senators and Wall Street wizards. They decided to compile a family history, a legacy for their children and grandchildren. They … Continue reading
When Einstein died and arrived at the gates of heaven, St. Peter wouldn’t let him in until he proved his identity. Einstein scribbled out a couple of his equations, and was admitted into paradise. And when Picasso died, St. Peter … Continue reading
Four surgeons were sitting around discussing who they like to operate on. The first surgeon said, “I like operating on librarians. When you open them up everything is in alphabetical order”. The second surgeon said, “I like operating on accountants. … Continue reading
Ever since the Bush daughters got into trouble with the law for underage drinking, the President has lectured them constantly about the evils of alcohol. His daughters were tired of having the same conversation week after week, so they finally … Continue reading
About ten years ago, George Bush was visiting Mikhail Gorbachev at the Kremlin. When he got him alone for a moment, he said to Gorbachev, ”Mikhail, can you help me with a problem? I have some doubts about one of … Continue reading
What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, ethical, intellectual, law abiding, and truthful? A tourist.
George W. Bush ran into Colin Powell`s office exclaiming, “Dick Cheney hanged himself in his bathroom!” Colin Powell says “Oh, No! Did you cut him down?” “Cut him down?” asks George W. “How could I cut him down? He wasn’t … Continue reading
One day George W. went out to dinner with a Jewish friend. The friend recommended a kosher place nearby. They arrived and Dubya’s friend ordered them both the house specialty: matzo ball soup. The waiter brought the bowls and George … Continue reading
The Pope goes to New York. He is picked up at the airport by a limousine. He looks at the beautiful car and says to the driver, ”You know, I hardly ever get to drive. Would you please let me?” … Continue reading
The U.S. Standard railroad gauge (distance between the rails) is 4 feet, 8.5 inches. That’s an exceedingly odd number. Why was that gauge used? Because that’s the way they built them in England, and the U.S. railroads were built by … Continue reading
One day, President Bush visited an elementary school. All the kids were so excited to get to meet the President. He began to talk to them and asked them to define the word ”tragedy.” “Well,” one girl replied, “If my … Continue reading